Join us this summer!
Charis Hills offers many exciting challenges for camp counselors. We are looking for young men and women who desire to serve the Lord by guiding and leading hundreds of kids with special needs this summer. Join us in for an exciting summer that will make a difference in the life of a child!
As opposed to what you see on TV or in movies, being a counselor is not a ‘glam’ position. It is an incredibly challenging job with great responsibility. You will be working long hours outdoors leading activities, being creative, positive and enthusiastic even when you are dog tired. You will not save enough money to buy a new Hummer (or even a used Kia), but you will learn lessons not taught in school. You will be changed; your life and perspective will be forever enhanced.
Can you be a counselor?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
- Do you love the great outdoors?
- Are you considered a patient, energetic, enthusiastic person?
- Do you have a desire to work in a Christian environment, teaching children about Jesus?
- Do you have a desire to work with special needs children?
- Are you at least 18 years of age with preferably one year of college completed?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you are an ideal choice to be a counselor this summer.
Click here to learn how to apply.
Guaranteed to change your life!