Dates and Rates
2013 Summer Schedule
|1||1 Week||7 - 14||June 9 - 15||$1250.00|
|2||1 Weeks||7 - 14||June 16 - 22
|3||1 Weeks||7 - 14||June 23 - 29
|4||1 Week||13 - 18||June 30 - July 6
|5||1 Week||13- 18||July 7 - July 13
|6||1 Week||13 - 18||July 14 - July 20
|7||1 Week||13 - 18||July 21 - July 27
|8||1 Week||7 - 14||July 28 - August 3||$1250.00|
- Tuition cost includes camper Health Insurance, full room and board, supplies for all activities, a camp T-shirt, Bible and water bottle.
- For 2 or more Session Weeks: Some sessions may be piggybacked together. Sessions 1, 2 and/or 3 for campers ages 7 - 14 years of age maybe joined and Teen Sessions 4, 5, 6 and/or 7 for campers age 13 - through high school age may be piggybacked. A holdover fee of $200.00 per holdover weekend is required to be paid in advance as well. The holdover fee applies to campers staying consecutive sessions and covers the cost of food, staffing and at least one special activity as well as the camper's laundry.
- A non-refundable deposit of $200 per session, per child is required to hold the session(s). We will hold the session up to 7 days pending the receipt of the deposit. The deposit is applied to the total cost of tuition and is non-refundable.
- Each camper is required to have a physical examination within the calendar year in order to attend camp. There are no exceptions.
- All forms and payments must be received no later than two weeks prior to the beginning of the session.